The SmartCyber Leadership Program for Critical Infrastructure
A Leadership Imperative
Our country’s critical infrastructure is a complex ecosystem spanning 16 diverse yet interdependent sectors. This ecosystem is highly vulnerable to all manner of cyberattack, with consequences ranging from debilitating to disastrous.
Leaders in all functions across these sectors must thoroughly understand the constantly evolving cyber landscape, and the threats to which their organizations are vulnerable. Within each organization, they must work together to build cybersecurity and resilience into strategy and operations at every level.
SmartCyber Leadership for Critical Infrastructure…
is the first and only executive development program expressly designed to build the knowledge and capabilities required by leaders of all types in critical infrastructure sectors.
- For leaders across the organization’s business functions and operations: Strategic perspectives and the technical conversancy to ensure that, as part of its business decision making, the enterprise develops sound policies, makes wise investments, and adopts robust, cost-effective approaches to managing its cyber risk.
- For the organization’s technical and IT leaders: Business perspectives and best practices for developing sound plans and programs, articulating the business case, integrating cybersecurity with business operations, leading implementation and assessing effectiveness.
- For leaders in all roles: Tools to collaborate effectively in assessing and addressing the organization’s cybersecurity challenges at every level.
US Critical Infrastructure Sectors
- Commercial Facilities
- Critical Manufacturing
- Defense Industrial Base
- Emergency Services
- Financial Services
- Food and Agriculture
- Government Facilities
- Healthcare and Public Health
- Information Technology
- Nuclear Reactors, Materials & Waste
- Transportation Systems
- Water and Wastewater Systems